Group data breach log
The Data breach log is a log where all security breach incidents are recorded.
In the section below, creating and editing security breach incidents will be reviewed.
- In this menu item you can get an overview of all local breaches in the local portals.
- Here you can see the data breaches registered from the group portal, create new and edit and delete existing ones.
In local breaches you will be able to see all the local breaches that have been registered. The breaches listed in local breaches are both breaches registered in the local portals and breaches registered in the group portal and assigned to the local portal. This is how an overview of local breaches could look.
- Click here to see the details of the local breach. It’s only possible to read the information, but not edit the content in the form. If you need to edit the information regarding the breach, you should either go to the local portal if the breach is registered from there or to the menu item “data breach log” if the incident is registered from the group portal.
- Here you can get an overview of the breaches.
- If you want to get a notification in the portal, when new incidents are registered, you need to click on this icon. The notifications will show by the icon in the upper right corner of the portal.
Data Breach Log
To register new incidents of security breaches from the group portal you need to go to the Data Breach Log. In here you will also get an overview of the incidents registered from the group portal. When you go to the Data Breach Log it could look like this:
- Click here if you want to register a new data breach. When you click here it will open a longer form, that will be reviewed below.
- When clicking on this icon you can edit an already registered incident. This will open the same form, as when you create a new log entry.
- Here you can delete a log entry.
- Here you can see a brief overview of the incidents registered from the group portal.
When you create a new log entry (1) or edit an existing, you will open the following form:
- Setup: Here you enter all data for the data breach as you know it from the ‘normal’ portal. You can read more about filling out the data breach log form here.
- Assigned: Here you can opt in or out of the companies that are connected to your group portal and for which you want the log entry to be created. You have the option to press “select all” (4), “deselect all” (5)or select some specific ones by tapping them on or off on the icon to the right of the individual company (6). Companies can be grouped into different sections, where it will be possible to select or deselect all from a particular section (7). To see the individual companies in the sections, click on the section you want to unfold.
3. Settings: Here, as an admin in the group portal, you can manage which points in the log entry the local portals may be able to change / correct. Here it is possible toselect or deselect all (8) or enter the specific fields yourself and correct the access (9). A green icon (10) indicates that the companies themselves have access to correct and a gray icon (11) indicates that only you as an admin can correct the individual field.