In the GRC portal it is possible to obtain consent from, among other things, employees. This may be relevant in the context of, for example, the use of images.
Overview of consent forms
To access the consent module, click on “Consent” (1) in the menu bar on the left, and a submenu will open where you must select “Form” (2) to view the existing consent forms and create new ones.
3. By clicking here, you will open the form for creating a new declaration of consent. Below it will be discussed in more detail how to fill out this form.
4. This is a function menu. Clicking on the icon will open a tab where you can make the following actions: Edit, archive or delete. When you click edit, the same form opens as when you create a new consent form.
5. Here you can see the title of the declaration of consent. If you’ve created many consent forms, you can sort how these appear in the table. To do this, click the arrow to the right of “title”. The default setting in the table is that the consent forms are displayed in alphabetical order. When you click on the arrow, the alphabetical order will be reversed.
6. This icon gives you an overview of how many consents you have obtained among those to whom you have sent the consent form. Clicking on the blue circle opens a window where you can see the names of the recipients who have given consent.
7. Here you can get an overview of when the consent forms were created.
8. This funnel icon opens the option to set your search in the consent forms. Clicking on the icon will open an option to choose whether you want to view the archived consent forms. The default setting is set up so that you will see the active consent forms. In addition, it is possible to enter a keyword, and in this way search in the overview of your consent forms.
Creating a new declaration of consent
If you wish to create a new declaration of consent, please click on “create” which is shown as item no. 3 in the image above. When you click here, the following form opens:
- Here you must enter a title for the consent form you want to create. The title will appear in the overview of all consent forms you have created and will also appear on the page, that the recipient meets when deciding whether to give consent.
- In this field, there is space to fill in a description. In the description, you can, among other things, discuss the purpose of obtaining consent. For example, if you obtain consent for the use of images, it will be relevant to discuss what the purpose of the use of the images is, and to what extent the images are to be used.
- The field “consent text” will be the text that appears next to the icon that a recipient must wing off if consent is given. It should be stated here, what the recipient specifically consents to.
To access the list of recipients and create new ones, click on “consent” in the menu bar on the left (1), and a submenu will open where you must click on “recipients” (2).
3. When you want to create a new recipient, click here. When you click here, a form will open that you need to fill out. The form will be reviewed in more detail below.
4. This tool makes it possible to send out declarations of consent directly from the list of recipients. For this function to become active, you must click under section 5 next to the recipients to whom you wish to send consent forms. When having selected recipients, you can click on this icon, after which a small window will open. Here you will be able to see which recipients you have selected and then choose between the different consent forms you have created in the portal.
5. These boxes will appear next to each recipient in the portal, and in addition, you will see a square at the top that stands next to the headers in the table. If you click on the top square, you will select all recipients at once. If you don’t want to select all recipients, you can click next to each recipient’s name instead. You will be able to see which recipients you have chosen by the small square turning blue with a small check mark.
6. When you need to edit a recipient, click here. This will open the same window as when you created the recipient.
7. This is a function menu. By clicking on the icon, you can choose between: “copy link”, “resend link” or “delete”. When you select “copy link”, you will copy the link to the overview of consent forms sent to the employee. In addition, you can resend this link so that the employee can access the overview of the consent forms that have been sent.
8. This is an overview with basic information about the recipient. Most of the information in the overview is information that has been entered in connection with the creation of the recipient. In addition, you will be able to see which consent forms have been requested and which have been consented to. If there are several consent forms, you can click on the icons and get a closer insight. You can edit which columns appear in the overview by clicking on item 10 in the image. In addition, it is possible to change the order by dragging the headings back and forth in the top line. Headings with arrows next to them allow you to sort based on alphabetical order, while the funnel icon allows you to enter keywords.
9. Here you can import recipients. When you click here, a window opens where you can enter what you want to import.
10. This feature allows you to edit which headings appear in the overview. By default, all headings will be turned on, but you can go in and turn some off yourself if you don’t want all columns to appear in the view. Keep in mind that when you turn on columns, they will appear in the overview in the order they were turned on. You can change the order by dragging the headings back and forth.
Creating a new recipient
If you wish to create a new recipient, click on “create” which is shown as item no. 3 in the image above. When you click here, you will open the following window:
- Enter the name of the recipient you want to create.
- Here you need to enter mail of the recipient. The email you enter will be the one the portal uses when a declaration of consent is to be sent to the recipient.
- In this field, you can enter any notes that can help you in your overview of the different recipients you have created.
- Here you choose which consent forms you want to send out to the recipient.
- Here you insert a user from the portal who should receive notifications in connection with the declaration of consent. It will be this user who receives a notification if, for example, the recipient has revoked the consent.
Receiving a declaration of consent
Once you have created a declaration of consent and sent it out to a recipient, the recipient will receive an email from the portal with a link to the consent form. The email might look like this:
To get to the page where you can read about the declaration of consent and decide whether to give your consent, the recipient must click here. When you click on the “link” button, you will open a page that could, for example, look like this:
If the recipient wishes to give consent, the recipient must click on this icon. The icon will turn green when clicked on. As soon as the recipient has clicked on the icon and gives consent, this will be updated in the portal. If a recipient withdraws their consent by clicking on the icon so that it turns gray, as in the picture, the user who is set to receive notifications will receive an email informing them that the consent has been revoked.